Monday, November 15, 2010

One of My Role Models:

Seriously guys, this has probably come closer than anything else ever in the history of everything to making me pee my pants (and while I was in the office, too) from laughing so hard:

http://dooce.com/2009/05/26/36-weeks

I love this woman. If you like even a little of my writing, you'll love Heather Armstrong's Dooce.com. She's a genius.

She also wrote and edited a couple books, which I'll link to here:
















I read the book about postpartum depression, and it was good (mainly because it had a lot of her blog content in it). It's a quick read and I recommend it (which you'd know if you visited the Ryan's Recommendations section above! Not to make you feel guilty! Actually, expressly to make you feel guilty!Go! Click! Be Merry!).

Sorry for the short post, but man, November is insane! Next post, I will finally give you all an idea of my NaNoWriMo novel's plot (if you can even call it that). I know you can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me!