Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ch-ch-ch Changes!

Why hello, it is nearly 2 AM, and I just pumped out a bunch of writing for my NaNoWriMo book attempt. And, I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW. Let me repeat: I don't have to go to work tomorrow! Let the unemployment begin! I have a very exciting meeting tomorrow though, about a position I'm very interested in. Cross your fingers for me. More detail later.
I just wanted to point out that I made some changes to the webpage. The Ryan's Recommendations section is now a page of its own, and there is a tab above you can click on. Right now there are 20 items on it, all of which are things I enjoy, like, and recommend. Actually, on occasion there will be an item on there I want but don't have yet. Anyhow, check it out if you're interested. Also, I moved everything to the right side of the page to make more room for the actual blog posts. I thought things were starting to look cluttered the other way. It was a little distracting. So, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. There are a couple new things on the right side of the page now too, like a Pageview counter. I thought that was kind of cool.

It is really fun to play around with the site, but mainly I just want to figure out what works! If there's something you want to see (or that you don't want to see), let me know!

Ok, I tried to be a big girl and stay up late while Chris watches his nerdy Sci-Fi show, but now I'm ready for bed. Goodnight, lovlies.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT NERDY SCI-FI SHOW!!! It's pretty much my favorite. In fact, I kind of want to be Daniel Jackson. I also kind of want to jump his bones, which I'm sure Freud would have a great time with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I read your comment to Chris, and he said he was surprised that Daniel Jackson was your favorite... he said something about how the colonel or something was the coolest male character. I dunno, I'm not a NERD like you guys!

    Ok, sorry Bridget, kidding. Cuz I like Star Wars and Firefly, and all those other nerdy things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEEEAAHH! Congratulations, Ryan! And awesome job keeping up with the book so faithfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love firefly! And, incidentally, the one that plays Inara in firefly plays Adria on Stargate...only instead of a high-class hooker she's the human embodiment of a non-corporeal race bent on intergalactic domination. So...she got a promotion.

    Oh, and tell Chris that while Oneill has his charms, he feels kinda off limits because he and Carter are so perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!