Friday, December 10, 2010

Confessions

- I just ate like five cookies' worth of raw cookie dough. With a spoon. Out of the roll of dough that I bought for $2.50 at Kroger. It's over 1-lb of dough. Only a small amount of it has been used to actually make cookies.

- I recently did some part-time hourly work at the job I quit. Because I need money. I very nearly stole office supplies today, but stopped myself. I've also considered changing all the computer passwords to funny things like "Ryan rules!" or "OMG LOL JK."

- I just finished all of my Christmas shopping. I did not set one foot into a store. Yay for Amazon.com!

- I am getting really annoyed at my pet rabbit Coltrane, because he keeps trying to eat the Christmas tree. He also grabbed an ornament off the lower level of the tree and started running around the house with it. Bad bunny!

- I am curled up on the couch watching Stargate SG-1 with Chris, and I'm not hating it. And, there is a kitchen full of dishes that I will not give my attention to until tomorrow. So yeah, I guess that makes me a slobby geekoid.

- I took two really long, hot showers this week...Water bill? What water bill?

- I have not cleaned the upstairs bathroom once since we moved in to our place. Neither has Chris.

- I keep daydreaming about summer. Pretty much every-other second.

- I have listened to God Willin' and the Creek Don't Rise by Ray LaMontagne at least 35 times over the past two months. I worship it. And him.

- I have slept past 11 most days this past week. I have gone to bed past 2 most days this week.

- It takes all of my energy and will power to not spend money on things like sushi, red wine, and going out for drinks with friends. But I'm doing really well, so there!

- I'm tired.

And now, for my second act, here are some things I found on Amazon while I was Christmas shopping that I thought were hilarious:

















Drink. Drank. Drunk.

By the way, I'm still waiting on my Christmas presents from y'all.

8 comments:

  1. Yay for slobby geekoidism! I may have to adopt this as a personal label. I too have a sink full of dishes, and while I'm not watching SG-1 at the moment, I'm considering doing so, and I'm eating cold pizza. So that counts. I'm glad you're starting to see the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i approve of all of these things. where are the pictures of coltrane running around with ornaments? i would frame one :-) and now i want cookie dough, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Bridget, we can both be slobby geekoids then! And yes, the show is sucking me in a little.

    Kathleen, I didn't take the time to take a picture of Coltrane with the ornament in his mouth because I was so worried the hook on it would get him. I just ran over and grabbed it from him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even want to talk about the amount of sweets I've eaten in the past 24 hours. Ugg!

    Also, please change the passwords. Snicker, snicker.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Tis the season to stuff one's face Creativechaos! And I'm sitting at one of those computers right. now. Would be so easy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. CLEAN that bathroom !!! GROSS !!! Good thing at least you have health insurance to pay to treat the horrible diseases like creepy crawly skin stuff you'll get from the bugs growing in the grime. Yuk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm eating truffles at work and perusing your blog....I haven;t cleaned my bathroom in a month. I win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, Judy, Chris reminded me that he has cleaned the toilet and sink once... however, the bathtub hasn't been touched. It'll happen sometime.

    Dharma! Email me a truffle!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!