Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh No, Mr. Bun!




That is to say, I made cookies today to bring to the Christmas Eve celebration I will be going to with Chris's family. Don't worry, I only made one Bun cookie, and it is now gone.

And now, some more pictures of Coltrane, just because he's cute and I won't see him for five days over the holiday. I'm sure you're getting sick of it, but just deal. with. it.


Looking a little chubby.



Look at my little squishy-face!


O, Christmas Bun, O, Christmas Bun...

Tee hee!

Mohawk
We leave for New Jersey tomorrow for the holiday. I will post from there! A New Jersey Christmas- Fuggeddaboutit!

4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with you. This post was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are so freaking cute :-) i want to squish him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I thought this batch was too cute not to post!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!