Sunday, October 24, 2010

Homecoming

We headed to Williamsburg Friday night because this weekend was homecoming weekend. Our band was hired to play a short gig at the Alumni House, and we had to get up at the crack of dawn to get there on time. We played a very mediocre show. But, we ran in to lots of old friends, which was nice. Though homecoming day was fun, many of us were more excited about the fact that we were heading to Deltaville, where my friend Darby (percussionist in the band) has a house on the Bay. Well, I should say his parents have the house on the Bay. And we were fortunate enough to be able to stay there.

Anyways, this place is amazing, so I thought I'd show off how I got to spend my weekend:













I hope your weekend was just as good!

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I've got a soft spot for Photo-logs. (um, and Harp ;-) ) Love #3 & #4. The lost horizon in the uniform fade is a wonderful effect.

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! you stole my foot pic that i always take when we're on trips!

    looks like you guys had a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris!

    yes, Bean, I totally did steal your foot pic! (:

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!