Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 5 of Living Alone

Today is not only Day 5 of Living Alone, it is also mine and Chris's 6-Year Anniversary. It is six years since we started dating today. Six years ago, Chris asked me to be his girlfriend on a park bench in Colonial Williamsburg (awwwwwww...). We were teenagers when we started dating! So, I'm a little sad today since Chris is off having fun in Lon Gisland (although, he sent me a present that arrived today, so that helped).

And, without further ado, I'd like to use the rest of this post to celebrate six years with my man:





















Here's to 7!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Congrats you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, young W&M love! And look at you with long hair!

    And I do hope you're enjoying the bliss of living alone... I already miss it so much I'm grinding my teeth about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Dr Derby, did you just move in with someone? It can be hard... you just have to make sure to make time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!