Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 1 of Living Alone

Now, I lived alone for awhile before Chris and I moved into The Palace, and I actually enjoyed it a lot. I think people learn a lot about themselves when they live on their own. Like exactly how many bags of groceries you can hold while still managing to get your key into the door, or how long you can really go without taking a shower.

So, Chris left today staright from work, so I had to say goodbye to him this morning. My alone time began this evening.

Day 1 of Ryan the Girl's Time Alone in the House (Post Work):
-Went into Urban Outfitters to browse for a minute after work. I never do this, even though I pass it every single day. T'was nice. Did not buy anything.

- Stopped at Whole Foods to get salad-making supplies. I had leftover chicken in the fridge that needed eating (but Chris actually ate it), so I stopped to get greens, an avocado, a tomato, etc so that I could have a wonderful dinner. Then, I stopped and got some mozarella.Yum.

- Went to the pet store. Got hay. Yay.

- Went home, fed the bun.

- Went to Target and got the only season of Sex and the City I didn't have. Wahoo!

- Came home, made my salad, and ate the hell out of it (along with some pita chips and garlic hummus). Drank some red wine as well.


Dinner... mmmm, yummy.

- Played with Coltrane.

- Watched Sex and City.

- Drank more wine.

- RELAXED A LITTLE

- Went to bed.

Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random comments!?!

    Looking forward to some alone time myself next week. I think I too shall make a scrumptious salad and watch SATC2 :) In your honor of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dharma, no kdding. Yay for a little alone time! Enjoy yourself. Or else.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!