Friday, July 29, 2011

Vertigo

Well, I've been at the beach on The Outer Banks of NC all week (pause to let you hate me). I haven't been able to go for the past three years or so, so I was exceedingly excited that I could this year. Chris came as well, but he had to leave this morning because he has to go be a big important guitar player in our friend's band for two performances at Floyd Fest.

I will post some pictures I've taken later... I haven't had the energy to pull them off my camera.

So, the week has been great. I'm on book #4 (yes, I like to spend vacation reading!). I've gotten a bit of sun (no rash yet!), but I've spent most of my time on the beach in the shade provided by this big tent/shade thing my dad has or in the water.

Yesterday, I got this horrible bout of Vertigo (dizzy, light-headed badness) for several hours, and I'm feeling it again today. This kind of shit's not supposed to happen on vacation! I've been trying to drink water, stay out of the sun, eat well, and basically take care of myself, and I'm not sure what else to do. I've gotten Vertigo before (and it has been popping up more often lately), but never for more than one day in a row. I'm not a big fan of getting the spins for no good reason.

Anyways, hopefully it will go away soon. Back to my wonderfully fat book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me!