Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Pretty Easy Being Green

Happy Friday!!!! Yes, this particular Friday warrants four exclamation points, as it's been a bit of a rough, tiresome week.

I wanted to share this video from a news clip with you all, as it features the company I work for (which is a biofuels company; we make fuel out of waste vegetable oil from restaurants!). It's nice to know that being green can be as easy as ordering french fries from the right establishment (yum)!

http://www.newsplex.com/video?clipID=6029656&autoStart=true&contentID=125178109

If you want to check out my company's website to learn a little more about the "fryer-to-fuel" cycle, check out http://www.glbiofuels.com/.

It's pretty cool that I get to work in a place I enjoy while simultaneously making a difference, one hush puppy at a time. Or one french fry at a time. Or one chicken finger. Oh  man, or one mozzarella stick. Good lord, I'm hungry.

Anyways, enjoy your weekends!

3 comments:

  1. too cool! maybe I should convert my husband's pickup :) have a great weekend Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's a diesel pickup, there's no conversion needed. I believe Greenlight makes biodiesel which can be burned in any old diesel engine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon, that's correct!

    Dharma, have a lovely weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!