Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things I'm Currently Obsessed With

I get obsessed with stuff. Regularly. I know, I know, I've mentioned this before, but, this is my blog, so you'll just have to deal with it. The items on my current obsession list change and evolve constantly, but here's a snapshot of my obsessions at this very moment:

Vinyl















Motown






















Listening to Motown on vinyl















Finding a new house to move into next year






















The idea of writing a book























Coming up with a budget















My new boots






















Singing






















Lattes






















Coltrane's ears















The combination of blackberry flavored vodka and pomegranate liquer






















Legend Brown Ale






















Perfectly crunchy apples






















Staying warm






















Reading blogs

What are your current obsessions (and can I share them with you???)?

5 comments:

  1. I am STILL kicking myself for not buying a record player at a yard sale 5 years ago. I miss vinyl. Yes, I'm old.

    My current obsessions are listening to music on Spotify, pinning stuff on Pinterest, and reading blogs. I live inside my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wicked Opinion, everywhere I look, people are talking about this Pinterest thing... I shall have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Wicked Opinion, I'm listening to Spotify with Pintrest open while trying to write a blog post. WOOOOT.
    @Ryan, I think I'd better do a blog post in response to this. Foremost obsessions are design blogs, MFA apps and making cookies! Also I wish I were drinking your alcohol, even thought it's 3PM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dr. Derby, hmmmmm, I'll trade you cookies for alcohol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate! I'm working on my fiction and staying warm!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!