Friday, March 4, 2011

Recent Accomplishments

1. I got my hair fixed! It's quite short (a bob!), but I like it. We'll see if it can survive the Virginia humidity this spring and summer though...Pics to follow. You will not get pics of the horrible bob-mullet I was given before though. Sorry... NOT!

2. I played an electric guitar solo at band practice yesterday that I thought didn't suck.

3. I finished a very large stack of contracts here at work. Finally!

4. My band was on the radio! You can listen to the interview and performance here: http://www.wnrn.org/2011/03/rock-river-gypsies-at-wnrn/

5. I finished both articles I needed to get written this week. One is about music, and one is about beer.

6. I changed the strings on both of my guitars.

7. I started Hawaii by James Michener.

8. I vacuumed the bottom floor of the house.

9. I drank 10 cups of coffee this week.

10. I've gone to bed past midnight almost every night this week.

11. My band now has an album that you can hold in your hand and put in your CD player. It exists, finally! More info about obtaining a copy of one (if you're interested) later.


I think that's enough for now!

4 comments:

  1. i approve of all of these things! :-) in case you were wondering..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is vital. Hawaii is long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you! Haha I can't stop reading your blog today. Creep creep creep. Yet, not as creepy as the anonymous commenter.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!