Wednesday, March 9, 2011

As Promised...

So, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone (what a freakin' HORRIBLE expression, by the way) and show you all pictures of my new haircut while simultaneously showing you pictures from my band's CD Release Party. These were taken by some wonderful people who came to the show.


Photo by Alex Haines

Photo by Bob Travis

Photo by Justin Pax
I got more compliments on my hair than my singing or guitar playing (though I was also told we sounded good...)! More info to follow on the CD itself! Thanks to all our friends and family who came out to support us, and thanks to all those involved in the making of the CD.

5 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to get your CD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'll bring some up that way at some point soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first photo, the one by Alex Haines, you look SO CUTE and badass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND THE SECOND AND THIRD PHOTOS TOO

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!