Monday, February 28, 2011

Bunnies and Hairs

So, you know what I like? Bunnies!
Why hello. I'm a cute little bunny...

Airplane ears...

Oh! What's up there?
Now, I'm hoping that, by now, you are wondering what sort of medium these cute little buns are coming to you on. The answer is much better than Ink-On-Paper or Charcoal-on-Canvas. The answer is this: My-New-Bunny-Shirt:


I saw this in a store, and before I knew what I was doing, I was hopping up to the counter to check out. I may have also had a cocktail before I bought it... And I shall wear it muchly! I actually think it's quite classy.


Bunny and Bunny Shirt
You know what I don't like? My new haircut (and no, I'm not going to show you pictures). Today, I decided I would go get a new haircut for our CD Release Show (which is this coming weekend), but I was stupid and cheaped-out and went to Hair Cuttery. Now, I'm still trying to figure out if I look more like Mrs. Brady or Bobby Brady. I cried for like two hours after I got home. So, I must now find time during this insanely busy week to get my hair re-cut (and, hopefully, fixed).

Oy. Maybe I should just wear my bunny shirt around my head like a turban.

4 comments:

Talk to Me!