Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chris in Pictures

Chris sent me a really sweet text message today (if I told you what it said, he'd probably get mad. He doesn't want private things discussed in too much detail on my blog, so I shall respect his boundaries. And then I shall push the envelope as far as I can until he gets pissed.... muahahahahah!). Anyways, it made me smile at work (sometimes hard to do), which has inspired this next bit. This is "Chris in Pictures:"
Chris said he didn't really want pictures of his face on my blog. Oops. Pushing that envelope...
Just a small look at something only I will probably ever really get. Ha, sucks to be you! (: Anyways, Chris can't get mad at me for posting about him, because I cooked dinner tonight. That gives me leverage. At least until the end of the day... Living with your boyfriend is FUN!

RYAN'S RECOMMENDATIONS:

Listening: Chris just went out to band practice with our friend Galen Curry, who recently put out an album called Some Perspective. Chris plays the electric guitar parts on most of the songs. Check it out!

Reading: Chesapeake. This really is a great book. I wish I had more to read in general. This book makes me want to drop everything, spend my savings on a sailboat, and hit the horizon with my man (don't worry  mom, not gonna just yet)!

Watching: Bones, Season 2. This show is awesome. There are icky parts though, and I'm the kind of person who has to turn away from the TV screen! Anyways, I'm not usually huge on murder dramas, but the characters are fantastic, and I'm a sucker for clever characterization.

Working Out: I'm sore from soccer! Today I'm stretching a lot. But, I recently heard from a friend who just did my beloved 30-Day Shred DVD for the first time, and she's a hurtin' pup! It's way intense, but works so well. Check it out if you're interested!

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are hilarious-- I love how those pictures seem like they have nothing in common, but they are all pictures of the same person to you! ADORABLE!
    On an unrelated note, I find Jillian Michaels absolutely terrifying.
    Do you play soccer on a team, or just for fun with friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like my silly Chris collage Tara! Ha, Jillian Michaels is a little scary, but motivating as a result. And her own success story is inspiring.

    I just joined a women's league and got put on one of the teams. I used to play hardcore in high school and middle school. Basically, we'll just play games on weekends; no practices or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!