Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Bazillion Trillion Dollars

You may or may not be aware that there is a $500,000,000+ Powerball jackpot up for grabs.

Now, I haven't purchased any kind of lottery ticket since my 18th birthday, but I'm seriously considering getting a Powerball ticket today. Mainly just for fun.

$500 MILLION dollars is so much money that, to me, it might as well be Eleventy Bazillion Trillion dollars. I don't think I could spend that much money if I tried.

Here are a few things I could think of doing if I had that much money:

  • Buying Chris his dream sailboat.
  • Making sure all my parental units and Chris's parental units could retire comfortably.
  • Giving each of my siblings and Chris's siblings dollarz.
  • Opening a rabbit rescue- Ryan's Rabbit Rescue. Then I could save all the buns!
  • Starting my own kickass coffee shop/music venue.
  • Learning Italian... in Italy!
  • Building us a medium-sized dream home on the water somewhere.
  • Going on a year-long worldwide adventure/vacation.
  • Hiring a personal trainer.
  • Starting a fine wine collection.
What would you do with that much money? 

1 comment:

  1. It's remarkable to visit this website and reading the views of all mates regarding this article, while I am also keen of getting experience.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... cash advance pay day

    ReplyDelete

Talk to Me!